How I met you ~Special~
POSTED ON Thursday 29 November 2012 AT 21:50 \\

Assalamualaikum :) and Hello. ;) well, the title, i wanna tell you guys how i know Hey! Say! JUMP. well, before that, the gif, i credit it to animemangahsj and i edited the word. ^^ okay lets continue to the actual story. :3


why I upload that picture? ma, she is the person who introduced me to Hey! Say! JUMP. on that time Im a WaTaholics. ;) on that time, she tweeted that any suggestions of sad songs? then i suggest her WaT song;
Bokura no Love Story - WaT. then, she thanks me, and she asked me, "Did you love jpop? have you heard to Hey! Say! JUMP?" ma, i dont remember what i reply xD then, right after that, im quickly find Hey! Say! JUMP at youtube. lucky me. on that time, Super Delicate pv just released. so i can watch the pv. the first person that attract me in JUMP is Yuto Nakajima. yes. xD demo ne, after i searched about JUMP about 2 months like that, i change my ichiban to Yamada Ryosuke. Lol me xD but now, the only one my ultimate bias; Yuri Chinen !! :> hahaha. and then, im starting to search about JUMP more often, and im starting to like other Johnny's group such as Arashi, KAT-TUN, Kis-My-Ft2, Sexy Zone, etc. :) with that also, im starting to know AKB48, and a lot of other Jpop artists. ^^ so, i'd like to thanks her. :)



"Oretachi ga, Hey! Say! JUMP !!!!!!" :')

jaa ne minna-san. ^^