Translation ; JUMP ^^
POSTED ON Thursday 1 November 2012 AT 01:54 \\

Assalamualaikum. ;) and hello :D quick update. translation for Malaysian EPOP mag. ;DD the JUMP part. :3


trans;

In industry music, a lot of teens artist had sacrificed their studies for success! actually, these teens artists really hoping to study at school together with friends like other students. But, Hey! Say! JUMP showed their interest and passion in studying. No matter how busy Hey! Say! JUMP is, Keito Okamoto, Yuri Chinen, Yamada Ryosuke, Morimoto Ryutaro, Yuto Nakajima, still willed for enjoying their studying process at school.


Q: What do you guys always do when reccess?

YC : I love to talk about games with my friends.
YN :  Yaya! Other than games, Chii and I love to talking about music, film, and comics.
YR : When talking about something, Yuto talked a lot about... "You must wanna try to....." *smile*
KO : Recently, i love to run around the field with my hair is tied. Haha~
YN : Ah? you looks like Triceratops *dinosour* when your hair is flying, right? hahaha *smile*
MR : I have do something bad recently. i hide my friends' shoes during recess. (^_^)
YR : Me? emm.... drinking fruit juices, i love to drawing on my pencilcase with black pencil, or sticking computer sticker at my pencilcase.

Q : What subject that you like the most?

KO : I love experiment subject.
YC : I love geography.
MR : I love History. That's why i do really like Minamoto no Yoshitsune. In addition, im also love Sociology subject~
YR : I love English. Even though its hard to understand, but English is attractive! *smile*
YN : I love PE and Nihongo. Other than that, im also love Kanji, i've achieved third level in J.TEST.

Q : What is your opinion about girls' uniform?

YC : I dont give much attention to it.
YN :  You're liar! Haha^^
YR : To me, girls students will give a new look if they're wearing heir own cloth.
YN : I love girls who wear breasted sweater. *smile*
KO : Uniform that have been changed into breasted sweater with narrow cuffs also looks nice for girls.
YR : Im also like long uniform skirt than short uniform skirt.

Q : What do you want to do after your studies end?

YC : After studies end, i want to change my hairstyle like Arioka Daiki.
MR : i want to represent amateur team for entering baseball tournament at the national level. But, seems it's not easy to fulfill this dream. ^_^
YN : After studies ends, i want to travel if i have time.
YR : I want to take a walk with car. but i need the license if i want to go everywhere.
YN : I want to follow archery course while horse riding. it'll extremely happy if i can do archery while horse riding.



yay! :D that's the translation. ^^ credit me if you guys wanna share this translation to anywhere. :)