announcement ;)
POSTED ON Sunday 30 December 2012 AT 20:21 \\

Assalamualaikum & Hello ^^ okay i guess nak buat announcement. okay read below ;)

starting after this, for the new tutorial, i'll use english. ;) but sometimes if i wanna type in malay or manglish, i'll put it in brackets or wtv ;)

then, you guys also can ask me for freebies, or any tuto tht you guys didnt understand :) 

i'll insert the cbox so you guys can say anything there ;)

and, if i wanna do any mag trans, i'll do it at my Live journal ^^ since im very inactive with my lj, so thats why lah xD and i'll give you guys my LJ if i have done a trans or wtv :) dont worry, i'll never lock my post or wtv tht people outside cant read ;) i'll always open my LJ ^^

and ofcourse, i'll always use JE pics for my tutorial ;B

so, that's my new thing tht i wanna change to this blog xD 

i hope you guys can understand ^^ sankyuu :3